WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Perspective Is Key

How you perceive things, how you see things is very important. Say I get a B on a test...depending on perspective, you can either say I did really good or really bad. You can wow, you did a great job, or that's it...you could've done better. Perspective and how you see things is very important. And I guess that's just a big lesson for me as of late. Through good and bad, just trying to find joy in all circumstances, knowing that it is for a greater purpose and for God's plan for me. Another thing for me also is to just look on the brighter side of things you know...when something bad happens, most people sulk...like really dwell in that situation, me included...but I'm slowly learning that there's no point on dwelling in something that already happened and you can't change...you just gotta move on, or try to find a positive to take away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment