WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Guest Writer #1: SpeakingMyMind

First of all I was to thank Rodmond for letting me use his blog to let me vent/think/or just say things that come to my mind.

I would like to remain anonymous because it really doesn't matter who I am, most of you probably won't even know who I am by reading these post because I've hardly ever shown this side of me to anyone.

I'd like to start of my post as a message to Rodmond. Even though we haven't know each other for a very long time, I have grown to think of you as a really good friend and a bro. You have brought me back to a place in my mind where I think God still exist and is part of my life  because honestly, I haven't thought of him in a very long time, and I haven't thanked him for many of the things in my life. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for every second I'm here and breathing. I am very grateful to  God for putting you in my life because just talking to you has made my life better because I don't always see things in many points of view, you give me the "other side of the story" when it's listening to my relationship problems or just any problems I tell you you're always there to listen. And I'm very grateful for that. One thing that you're good at is that you always tend to see the best in people, you always give them a chance and it is something I learned from you. I'd like to say thank you again just for being there.

Things I need to get off my mind:

I honestly have been having such a hard time with my girlfriend lately because she has been such a a mess (in my opinion) I honestly don't know what she wants from me. Every time I want to do something she says no and when I think of the best for her I get her attitude to deal with because she always thinks I think about myself instead of her.  I've been thinking of breaking up with her and I really want to give it a try but it's hard. It's honestly really hard.

If all good things are worth waiting for should I wait and try and fix it?
Do fights really make stringer relationships?
Am I asking for too much?
Am I expecting too much from her?
Am I not the person I think I am?

Furthermore, I think I've changed so much this past year because there have been many things happening in my life.  I don't feel like I'm the same person anymore and sometimes I feel like a mess because I really don't know what to do with myself. I can prioritize anything and I don't know if I'm making the best decisions for myself sometimes.

Am I thinking too much?
Do I have the right people around me?
Am I losing myself ?
Am I making the right choices?
Why do I act the way I do?
Where does all the time go?
Do I just need some time to myself and just get everything straightened out?

Speakingmymind.
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment