WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 11, 2013

The People You Surround Yourself With

Who you surround yourself with greatly affects how you feel, your attitude, what you say, how you act. And I'm so thankful and appreciate that I have the best people I could possibly ask for. I have people who are younger than me, who still manage to teach me things, and also allow me to teach them and mentor them with whatever experience I have. And moreso as of late...I have a bunch of older friends who have been through what I'm going through, who have more life experience than me...to guide me so I don't make the same mistakes they did, people I can go to when I have worries or concerns, people who genuinely care for me. I really love those people who can just see it on my face that something's wrong and will ask me what's wrong. A lot of the things I'm stressed with right now are all on me...and it's just something I have to figure out for myself and God. But the rest of it...I'm really glad to have been able to have nice conversations as of late with a bunch of friends...who I respect and have been able to give me lots of insight and guidance on a  lot of things lately. I'm at a good spot right now...I don't have everything figured out, I'm still struggling...but I'm at a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment