WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

God's Will vs My Will

I know God provides...but as humans...naturally...for me at least...sometimes you just wanna do things for yourself, get things, earn things for yourself. It's hard...to let it all go...knowing that God will provide for me...a future, a job, an income, a wife, a family...all that...but sometimes, I get caught up in my own life and my own needs, desires and wants that I try to take things into my own hands. There's been something specific that's been going on lately that brought me to talk about this...but I pray that God will guide me through this...that only in His timing...it'll happen. God, you already know how I'm feeling...and you already know what I want and how long I feel like I've waited or been waiting at least...God grant me the patience...that your time and my time will come eventually...that it'll all work out. I know you are so faithful and I know that you will provide...and that I can't jump the gun on this and try to take in into my own hands...so help me God...I'm struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment