WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Nights Like This...

Yesterday night I was just chilling with a bunch of the guys all day pretty much...and that's what summer is all about, that's my idea of fun and that's what I prefer doing. My friend and I chilled at the mall, got some food, went back to my house. Another friend joined us and we played cards for push ups lol. Another friend joined us and we went out to dinner, came back home and played cards for dares this time haha. We recorded some videos which I'll post at the bottom. But these are the kinds of nights I live for...yeah going out and doing activities is nice...but I really do love just chilling at home and doing simple things...gaming, movies, board games...these are the nights I love, the nights that really are the highlights of my summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment