WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

THE CHASE

I hate the chase
I hate being in this emotional place
I hate closing my eyes and seeing your face
And opening them to see an empty space
I hate the games you play
I hate over-analysing every word you say
I hate constantly checking my phone for your name
I hate wondering to myself if you feel the same
I hate that you aren't really real
I hate not knowing how you feel
I hate the pain and stress that you cause
I hate nitpicking at every one of my flaws
I hate that I might not be the only one
I hate that you might just be doing this for fun
I hate that I let my guard down for you
I hate how I'm so emotional and vulnerable too
I hate all these feelings that come with the chase
But somehow I always end up back in this emotional place

No comments:

Post a Comment