WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 01, 2015

I Miss My Dawgs

Part 2

This is something close to my heart, dedicated to the close friends, that...well, aren't so close anymore. I've missed writing, specifically writing like this...and it's going to be something I hopefully wanna do more often on this blog cuz I get lazy to write in my journal. And it's also funny to mention with all this ghostwriting beef and controversy about writing your own lyrics. Also funny cuz I was semi inspired by a Meek Mill songs called Miss My Dawgs. Another thing is I feel a lot of you young up and coming rappers write about some straight up garbage...that's also one of my motivations for doing this more often.

We used to be close friends do you miss it
If we could turn back time would you wish it
My heart really hurts when I think about you
I never thought I'd be okay living my life without you
I guess I've just become numb to the pain
I don't feel too much when I hear your name
Memories in my head of a person I adored
But that's the past so the chambers of my heart are where it's stored
I didn't forget you I've just learned to think about it less
Cuz it would bring my sleepless nights and really large amounts of stress
It hurts to accept that we're going down separate paths
Cuz you were once the best friend that I ever thought i had
But when I see you, I can't help but smile deep inside
Cuz we'll always have those memories as we live our separate lives

No comments:

Post a Comment