WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I Finally Told Her I Liked Her

So there are some posts that I struggle to write or get through which is why I end up putting them off for a while sometimes. Then there are the posts which I genuinely enjoy writing about, thatmake me happy, this one would definitely fall in that category lol. So I have this friend...I would say we're pretty close, I'd even say I'm probably one of her closest guy friends. This girl may be one of the funniest people I've ever met LOL. So I'm not too sure how we became as close as we did, but I do know it didn't start that way...she legit had resting b* face, so I thought she hated me. Not too sure what happened, but we somehow ended up talking and I was like wow this girl isn't mean, in fact she's hella weird lol. So one thing I remember is that she opened up to me pretty quickly and we clicked pretty naturally and instantly became pretty good friends, confiding in each other about our problems and such. One thing I remember she said before we really became good friends was "make sure you don't fall for me" LOOOOOL. I was like what...where'd that come from, she's like I dunno, it just tends to happen to me for some reason and things get awkward, so I said okay, don't worry it won't happen. Fast foward like a year or so later, she telling me about this guy she liked and this other guy that liked her. Here I am listening to her go off about this dude she absolutely adores and another dude that absolutely adores her. Super long story short, she ends up with the dude that likes her and not the one that she likes. So I don't know if I would use the word suspicious, but the dude she was with kinda thought she liked me or I liked her because we were such good friends y'know. I remember she's like when she told the dude that she liked another boy, he thought it was me LOL. Any ways, back to the story...so I'm texting her one night and I legit had this feeling inside of me...so I was like yo I need to tell you something...and then and there I confessed my feelings to her, that I thought she was a real cool girl, that we got along so well and I saw myself with someone like her. She was like are you joking, I told you not to fall for me, I knew this would happen. We go back and forth for quite some time and she's like flipping out like dang, I dunno what to do now. I was like I know you have a boyfriend, but it's something I couldn't really hold din any longer, we go back and forth for a bit and she continues to freak out and figure out what we can do. About an hour later, I was like yo, I need to tell you something again....I'M KIDDING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...she legit called me on the spot and was like BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS...yo you don't understand, I was dying on the phone, it was so hilarious. She's like yoooo it's not funny, I called my boyfriend and told him and he was like I knew it and he's on the way over so we can talk about it. I'm on the phone legit dying...I found that the funniest thing of life, I was like oh...uh...my bad, have fun LOOOOL. And I remember seeing her in person and making fun of her so bad because it was such a funny story.

2 comments: