WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Once Upon A Time...

Hey friends, so I intended to post this yesterday, but I got lazy lol. So I guess you can consider this the first of 2 posts, they're not really related but they were inspired by the same conversation. I thought I'd start with this one and on a lighter note before I get into the heavy stuff lol. I was talking with a friend yesterday morning, you know who you are. It's crazy to think I've been doing this since 2009...those who have been with me then know how long of a journey it's been...those who've popped in here and there and read some posts here and there have glimpses into my life and the kinda person that I am. It's funny cuz I was talking to my friend and he was alike yo man, I can't wait for that post where you're like I've finally found the right girl, the one, he's like I'm rooting for you. It was quite funny actually lol...I was like dang...my life, this blog...is like a novel, a fairytale if you will...and I'm like the protagonist. You guys have seen me grow from a young boy...to I'd like to think...a man. You guys have seen me graduate high school...get into university...struggle stumble, improve, fail, conquer...and you're about to see me graduate university. For some of you guys, it's literally like a fairytale and some of you guys (hopefully) are cheering me on...rooting for the young protagonist to succeed...to conquer the quest, to get the girl, to reach that next level, whatever. It's really funny cuz I started thinking about it like that...once upon a time there was a young boy named Rodmond...and you guys have seen me go through so many obstacles, conquer so many battles and bosses in my life to get to the next stage, to level up, grow into a more mature person. It's really cool just looking back, I've been doing that a lot lately...looking back at old posts...my old struggles, my victories...how I used to view things and my ideals. All I really know now...is your young protagonist is still on this journey...I've made some friends on the way, I've lost some friends on the way...I've climbed over hurdles and mountains...I've tripped and fallen into ditches and holes...but I've always kept moving forward. Sometimes I've stopped, turned around to really take in how far I've come...but I never do that for long because I know there's still so much left to go, top explore and to see...my story is far from finished, there's still so much left to learn, so much room to grow and so much to do and achieve. I can't wait for my story to continue to unfold and for you guys to follow me on my journey and support and root for me in whatever way you do, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment