WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 12, 2016

Letters From My Ex

Day 12/31

Sorry I'm so late, was a bit busy today...so I'm kind of a hoarder, I can't find it in myself to throw stuff away. From old pictures, to the ribbons you get for track and field, to like any kind of concert tickets and stuff. So I told y'all Dear John was one of my favourite movies...well I literally kinda lived it out...sorta...LOL. So my ex and I were and still are pretty good friends...so when she went away for school she was like yo I want you to write me a plane letter (cuz she went far for university) and I promise I'll write back...so I was like sure. So I wrote her a letter and gave it to her in person and I remember she was like I wrote you your letter, it's in the mail now...please write me back, so I was like bruh isn't it much faster if we just like text or even email LOOOL, she's like nah it's more sentimental and cute if we write each other hand written letters, so I was like alright fine. So for a good portion of her first year which was like 2-3 years ago I think...we wrote each other letters back and forth. Why do I mention all this...well cuz I still have all of them LOOL. I told y'all I'm a hoarder. But like a low to mid level hoarder. Like you know how when you break up with someone...most of the time people like burn or throw away anything that reminds them of the other person...pictures, clothes, messages...I feel like I'm the opposite LOOOL, I like to keep all those things...yeah it reminds me of the person, but it reminds me of a time in my life that I'm over, done and grown up from. I'ts like a symbol of growth. I was always and still am the kinda person who enjoys going back and reading old text conversations or old msn conversations with people and just seeing what we talked about or how we talked. But anyways, yeah...I remember that summer she came back from school and we were like yeah the letters were dope, going back and forth, it was cute...but let's just stick to texting or something LOOL...cuz some of the letters would just be like oh how's school or stuff that you're supposed to answer right away but because it's a letter...you can't really do that LOL. So yeah..that's my own person Dear John experience I guess lol. 

1 comment:



  1. I am really pleased with this service of this powerful Clairvoyance Caster. Dr. ECOCO, if you are going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or
    you want to get your ex-husband or wife back? Dr.ECOCO THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out. Contact him to help
    solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact detail is email address: ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com He is always ready to
    helpyou.he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to
    appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you need your business to grow excessively? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have a
    problem in your marriage? Contact: (ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete