WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Art Of Being Lowkey

Day 15/31

Hey guys, hope y'all are doing fine and dandy. I was sitting around thinking today and I was like man...there's probably like a good 20 people that I see/talk/chill with on a consistent basis. That's just a rough number, the point of me saying that is I have a good enough general idea of like a handful of people that read my blog. The other people...well sometimes I'm like super curious as to who reads my blog you know. I'm only saying this because sometimes people will like my post on facebook...like I'll get a notification and then it won't be there meaning they unliked it and I'm like truuuue I see you. But yeah, other than that...I'm okay with the mystery, it motivates me I feel and it's nice for when the occasional random person tells me they read my blog or I find out cuz I'm like wow that's cool.

When I was younger I used to make a big deal about being noticed and being known as certain people's friends. Like I would make a big deal about little things like being called "bestie" or like taking, saving and posting pictures of my friends and I. Another thing would be like birthday messages, I would like get super happy when my friends or when people would send me hella long birthday posts on like facebook for example so people could see and be like wow, never knew y'all were such close friends or something like that. Now, I'd like to think that I don't care as much. Like one thing I've noticed about myself is that a lot of the friends that I have, not many people know or expect that I'd be friends with that specific person. Take this blog as another example, I remember creating a facebook page for it and messaging everybody on my friend's list telling them to like the page. I literally messaged over like 500 people hoping they would like the page and it would get more attention. Now, obviously I still wanna get it out there, but for the most part I kinda just throw the link up on my facebook and such an whatever happens happens. I think in general I've just become a person who doesn't get too concerned with like little/trivial things you know...and a recurring thing for me is to just go with the flow and kinda see what happens and where it takes me. Yeah, I think that's all I wanted to say, my thoughts are kinda all jumbled right now so uh...see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment