WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nights Like This Part 3

Part 1 http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2014/08/nights-like-this.html
Part 2 http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2014/08/nights-like-this-part-2.html

Today was a great day...got on the bus to go to school and the presto machine wasn't working so I didn't have to pay...what a great way to start the day. Had my stats exam and felt pretty confident going in and leaving the exam...I find it funny how stats was the course I feared most and now it's the course I'm most comfortable with and find the most enjoyment lol. Any ways...tonight was a good night...got to chill with my 2 homies which I haven't seen for a while. We watched a movie then went to Swiss Chalet for dinner. It's nights like these that really make me smile...I've said it numerous times...yeah it's nice to do activities, go bowling, watch movies and stuff...but like the thing I was telling my homies...one reason why I don't like going to the movies is cuz no one talks...we just sit there. The more I think about it...the funnest, most enjoyable and memorable times I've spent with people I care about...we were just sitting around...chilling...talking and enjoying each other's company. I love doing activities don't get me wrong...but I love it even more when during those activities we can still interact and laugh and have fun and everyone isn't just doing their own thing or on their phone. You know it's a fun time when no one's on their phone cuz they're too busy having fun and talking and stuff. But yeah...nights like this...are nights I look forward to and nights that I cherish, thank you boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment