WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Guest Writer #22: Inner Self

Day 1/31

GREETINGS FRIENDS...HAPPY DECEMBER, I don't wanna waste too much of yall's time, but as promised, A MONTH OF POSTS STARTS....NOW!!! What better way to start off this month...than with a FULL WEEK of guest posts because it's been such a long while. Anyways, I don't wanna talk too much and takeaway from today's guest post...SEE Y'ALL IN A WEEK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Just want to say thanks to Rodmond for letting my write on his blog. So I have a story to tell you guys. This goes back almost one year ago. I was at school hanging out with my friends and it was getting late so I have decided to go home. MY friends were walking with me to the bus stop and all the sudden we hear people yelling free pizza in the lobby. I barely ate anything that day so when my friends and I heard free pizza, we went straight to the lobby. When we got to the lobby, there were like 4 or 5 people there only… at the moment I knew something was weird because there are like A LOT of people that lives in the res but only a few of them were there. I didn’t care though because I was so hungry. So we stayed and we finished like 2 – 3 boxes ourselves. After we finished, we were getting ready to leave and one of the people that were hosting the free pizza event told us that we can’t leave because it wasn’t jjust a free pizza event… it was actually a workshop… a workshop about stress in university. The host said that because we ate the pizza, we needed to stay for the whole workshop. At that moment, my friends and I knew we screwed up big time. (Everyone stay with me! The good parts are coming! THE GIRL IS COMING SOON!!!) So we were forced to stay at the workshop and listen to what the host had to say about stress. The host started talking and it ended up being really interesting and helpful! One thing she talked about was how stress about work or relationships will always be apart of our lives. She said that we should not be afraid of stress, instead we should embrace it. Stress is good! It helps us prepare for the future, it forces us to get off our lazy butts to put in work for whatever we are stressed about. After that workshop, my life had changed for the better. I know it sounds really cheesy but it’s true. Whenever I’m going through stress, I just think about to what the host said (I forgot her name LOL). To all everyone who is reading this, if you’re going through stress, just know that stress is good for you, it helps you to prepare and overcome obstacles in your life. And to everyone that thought this post was going to be about a dime girl… I’m sorry, there isn’t a dime girl in this story. I couldn’t think of nice title that will capture your attention but hopefully this title I used made you check this post out. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment