WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Guest Writer #32: Mike Bibby

Hey friends, sorry for the wait...but we're back. December's almost in full swing...I know I usually try to do a thing where I post everyday in December, but the more I thought about it, the more it made me realize that when I do do that, the posts get really rushed and lack in quality, so at most I'm gonna try to do every other day, but we'll see how that goes.


Hey everyone! It’s M-Bibby back again for another post. So today’s post is a story about my first love. Oh boy LOOOOL.

So I was scrolling down my ig dms, and I found this dm of mine (hundreds of weeks old) when I was in elementary school. So to give you some backdrop, when I was in elementary school, I had this hella big crush on girl. She was cute (still is), and you don’t understand how much I liked this girl LOL. Let’s call her Megan. I always tried to be around her and everything, lowkey was mostly friends with her best friend in order to see her. I liked her from like grade 6-8, and I finally got lucky and she was in my class in grade 8. Yo when I saw her name on the attendance list I was like freaking yelling, I was so excited. So back to the dm, it was like a 4 message dm, basically I didn’t know how to talk to her, and I would ask megan what homework we had in our classes, in order to gage conversation. LOOIL little me had no game. So side note, one of my friends, let’s call him Ben, was a hockey/ baseball player, he moved to my school in grade 7 and basically I introduced him to all his friends now. So fast forward to the end of the year, all my boys were hyping me up to ask this girl out for grad and dance but I pussied out so hard and never did it. So at grad I found out this man snaked me and he was dancing with her. When I saw that, my heart sank so hard bro I wanted to cry, legit felt like I was watching a sad wongfu romance video. Man I always thought what if I went for it? All these what if questions. Rod is right when he always talks about shooting your shot. Man I always have snakes as friends, smh. Screw Baseball and Hockey players. LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed this story. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment